* Register online:Save 20% by being a Pink & Blue member!!
This is an online only event, once you book your ticket(s) follow the instructions.
Coupon (20% OFF): PBCPRT
Being a parent is rewarding. Let’s ensure it’s also safe. As toddlers and preschoolers explore and become more independent, choking on food or foreign objects is a risk. Learning to be proactive when our toddlers and children’s safety help is vital. Join this training to empower you to be know what to do in case of emergency.
What you Will Learn:
– How and when to perform CPR
– How to prevent and treat chocking
– Anaphylactic and allergy treatment
– Poison prevention and treatment
– How to recognize an emergency and call EMS
When a toddler or child is experiencing a medical crisis, it’s important to provide care and seek help as quickly as possible. Their bodies are still forming, more delicate, and more compact therefore delivering first aid and CPR to children is very different than for adults. Join our Infant first aid and CPR course to learn what to do in case of emergency.