This low card cake and muffin in a mug is so easy & a great way to whip up a quick breakfast! The kids will love it and it takes approx 5 min with cooking!
Here is a way to throw in protein & health that will keep you feeling full longer!
My favourite part that your kids will enjoy is the cinnamon swirl, I used cinnamon sugar combo!
Top with your favourite fruit & let the think its dessert!
1 large egg
2 tbsp- Coconut Flour
1 tbsp- Golden Flaxseed meal
1/4 tsp- Gluten-Free
1 pinch sea salt
Coconut oil melted- 2 tbsp
Granular sugar or top with Maple Syrup
1/2 tbsp- Cinammon
- Mix Coconut flour, golden flaxseed mea, gluten free baking powder, sea salt in a mug! Add sugar of choice or sweetner
- Mix in egg & coconut oil. Stir, until smooth. Let sit for a minute to thicken
- Add some water 1 tsp at a time, if the batter is stiff, ( should be easy to mix). But not too liquidy!
- Level with back of a spoon
- In a small bowl combine erythritol sugar & cinnamon. Place cinnamon mixture in the centre on top of the batter. Swirl a couple of times, don’t over stir! Level again
- Microwave on high for 1 1/2- 2 minutes or Bake in ramekin at 350 F for 10-20 min ( depends on ramekin shape)