ELifestyle’s Robb Armstrong has helped me tremendously in my transformation to a super fit healthy mommy and I would like to share my wonderful experience with all the savvy mom’s of PINK & BLUE. In today’s post, I want to share on how to train without weights.
Being a Mom is the most toughest job in the world. No one can dispute that. With the all the time spent on taking care of the kids, Moma hardly have the time to go to the gym nowadays. I used to be overwhelmed with frustration and guilt on not being able to hit the gym regularly until Robb offered me some exciting alternatives for training using resistance training and your own body weight. You can use bands, use your own body weight, & swimming.
With these new options, all PINK & BLUE Mommy’s can now be fit and savvy !
Here are my trainer Robb Armstrong’s tips from eLifestyle
Robb’s 3-Pack Training Tips
It’s a fact; when it comes to your fitness goals, training without impact can actually have the biggest impact. So, from aquatics to cardio to bands, here’s some no-impact tips to keep your fitness going strong!
Water weight loss and more
- The pool may not always share the same glory as the gym, but where age or weight issues are of concern you can really maximize calorie burning, step up your rehab, and even experience a total-body, strength-training workout.
- Depending on how you’re looking to engage your upper and lower body on any given pool outing, freestyle, breaststroke, butterfly and backstroke are the four traditional swimming styles that can deliver a total-muscle hitting approach.
Elliptical and rowing machines for cardio and weight loss
- An elliptical or rowing machine covers a variety of elements for complete conditioning success in one unique package.
- You can purchase them for your home too.
- From stretches to resistance exercises, bands are a 100% no-impact guarantee.
- Resistance bands are light-weight, durable, and come in a variety of tensions to match their intended use. For elderly or overweight individuals bands are ideal as they can be used without moving all body parts or needing to support full bodyweight.
Happy Training !
Exclusive to P&B members, eLifestyle.ca is running a 12-Week Online Weight Loss eTransformation Challenge. For just $99 you get an entire personalized weight loss and fitness plan, plus 24/7 support to supercharge your metabolism and get crazy toned.
Start today and lose that baby belly fast!
For all the info today, go to http://elifestyle.ca/start-losing-weight-today/ or contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 416.841.2196
eLifesytle also offers personal training & group classes check out Elifestyle’s website
The thrill of success is far better than the pain of regret!