Give back with a SickKids Get Better Gift.
This holiday season give a SickKids Get Better Gift, a meaningful gift that supports the patients, families and work of The Hospital for Sick Children (SickKids).
Options like Arts & Crafts Supplies, Stocking Surprise or a Holiday Meal will help make the holidays brighter for some very thankful sick children and their families.
Choose from a full list of gift ideas at a range of price points at GetBetterGifts.ca.
- Holiday Cooking & Baking Supplies: Cooking and Baking lets children find comfort while creating their holiday treats with the love and support of their family and friends, $20.
- Stocking Surprise: For children, there are few things as exciting as waking up to a holiday stocking filled with surprises, $30.
- *NEW GIFT* Water Therapy: Pool time is naturally therapeutic for kids of all ages. Water therapy also allows for easier movement to exercise after treatments and during rehabilitation, $40.
- Holiday Meal for a Family: For our young patients, most family meals take place at their bedside during their hospital stay. This gift lets a family enjoy a holiday meal together – and a break from hospital routines, $45.
This year, specific Get Better Gifts will Make Twice the Impact thanks to the Orinoco Foundation, who will generously match* your gift. Look for the matching gift tag symbol throughout the website.
* Up until December 31, 2015 gifts will be matched up to a maximum of $48K.